OpenMPTCProuter is developped by Ycarus (Yannick Chabanois). It's based on OpenWrt with a patch to add MPTCP support to the kernel.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org No support using email, use github issues
Technologies usedOpenMPTCProuter use:
- LuCi interface to Glorytun
- macvlan support to luci-mod-admin-full
- MPTCP support to shadowsocks-libev OpenWrt/LEDE package and LuCi interface
- MPTCP support to luci-mod-admin-full
- MLVPN support
- simple-obfs support to shadowsocks-libev LuCI interface
- Quota limit support
- nDPI to bypass by protocol
- SNMPd interface
- And many more...
Host: Yannick Chabanois
3892 route de Romanèche
Editor: Yannick Chabanois