This release update LuCi (luci-base and luci-mod-admin-full) to latest available version fixing #66 and fix MPTCP default settings.
- UDP by default use Glorytun VPN if available (else it use default route) instead of using Shadowsocks
- 32 bit x86 image is generated
- Fix Raspberry PI 2/3 32 bit image
- Many fixes
- 32-bit image for Raspberry PI 2B/3B/3B+ is created
- Bypass for IPs and networks
- Test IPv6 route announce in status page
- Track ShadowSocks status, to disable redirection if it's down and use VPN or WAN instead
- More tests in OpenMPTCProuter status page
- Many fixes
- OpenMPTCProuter VPS script fix for OVH VPS
- French translation of many Luci interface packages
- Shadowsocks doesn't try to listen on IPv6 when IPv6 is disabled
- More checks in OpenMPTCProuter status page
- A 6in4 tunnel over the Glorytun VPN, this allow IPv6 UDP and ICMPv6 (You need to update to OpenMPTCProuter VPS script 0.17 for that)
- Latest MPTCP fixes
- Latest Raspberry kernel changes
- Raspberry PI 3 B+ wifi support
- Some fixes
- Add CPU scale frequency configuration in advanced settings when available for the arch
- Interfaces can be added in the wizard
- Fix LuCI omr-tracker interface
- Add advanced settings in OpenMPTCProuter LuCI package
- Support of Raspberry 3 B+
- wan interfaces are created using eth2 and eth3 if available
- fix a bug in omr-tracker
- sign all packages with a pre-generated key
- Add omr-bypass, to bypass a domain. A bypassed domain will use a wan interface directly.
- A new status view
- MPTCP bandwidth graph
- rtl8192su and rtl8192cu support
- A gateway can be set for static DHCP
- Add no crypto patch to Shadowsocks (You need to update also OpenMPTCProuter VPS script for that)
- BBR TCP Congestion support
- Fix MPTCP rules
Quite big update:
- Kernel 4.14.29 with MPTCP 0.94.0 for OpenMPTCProuter and custom kernel 4.14.24 with MPTCP 0.94.0 for OpenMPTCProuter VPS script.
- A small and dirty wizard that only ask required field for MPTCP.
- Fix tracker
- Fix firewall bug
This release take some times because of TCP congestion fix to MPTCP (submitted to upstream) and OpenWrt Raspberry PI 3 kernel 4.14 support (not yet submitted to upstream).
- When available, glorytun tunnel is used as default route for ICMP, UDP can also use it.
- Fixes on MPTCP tracker
- Add MPTCP syn retries and checksum settings to LuCI interface
- luci-base and luci-mod-admin-full updated to latest OpenWrt commit
- Fix UDP support
- some MPTCP support fixes
Nginx is used instead of HAProxy for VPS failover: Nginx support TCP and UDP, HAProxy only support TCP.
Basic IPv6 support: you can use the VPS IPv6 to go to internet and get ULA IPv6 for your home network.
- New diagnostics tools are added in interface: iperf3, netstat and public ip display
- speedtestc apps available using command line to perform test over SpeedTest.net
- Quota per interface
- Some fixes with MPTCP when using DHCP.
- Linux kernel 4.9.82
- MPTCP 0.93.1
- HAProxy for VPS failover
- OMR-Tracker LuCI interface to detect when a connection is down
- Many fixes
- OpenMPTCProuter VPS script fixes
This new release add the support of the obfuscate tool simple-obfs to shadowsocks and the luci interface.
A script is now available to install and configure the OpenMPTCProuter VPS. This install script will do the following steps:
- install MPTCP kernel
- install shadowsocks
- generate a key and configure shadowsocks
- install glorytun TCP VPN
- generate a key and configure glorytun
- put SSH port to 65222
- install and configure shorewall with a commented rule to redirect all VPS port (1-64999) to OpenMPTCProuter glorytun VPN client
wget -O - http://www.openmptcprouter.com/server/debian9-x86_64.sh | sh