- When available, glorytun tunnel is used as default route for ICMP, UDP can also use it.
- Fixes on MPTCP tracker
- Add MPTCP syn retries and checksum settings to LuCI interface
- luci-base and luci-mod-admin-full updated to latest OpenWrt commit
- Fix UDP support
- some MPTCP support fixes
Nginx is used instead of HAProxy for VPS failover: Nginx support TCP and UDP, HAProxy only support TCP.
Basic IPv6 support: you can use the VPS IPv6 to go to internet and get ULA IPv6 for your home network.
- New diagnostics tools are added in interface: iperf3, netstat and public ip display
- speedtestc apps available using command line to perform test over SpeedTest.net
- Quota per interface
- Some fixes with MPTCP when using DHCP.
- Linux kernel 4.9.82
- MPTCP 0.93.1
- HAProxy for VPS failover
- OMR-Tracker LuCI interface to detect when a connection is down
- Many fixes
- OpenMPTCProuter VPS script fixes
This new release add the support of the obfuscate tool simple-obfs to shadowsocks and the luci interface.
A script is now available to install and configure the OpenMPTCProuter VPS. This install script will do the following steps:
- install MPTCP kernel
- install shadowsocks
- generate a key and configure shadowsocks
- install glorytun TCP VPN
- generate a key and configure glorytun
- put SSH port to 65222
- install and configure shorewall with a commented rule to redirect all VPS port (1-64999) to OpenMPTCProuter glorytun VPN client
wget -O - http://www.openmptcprouter.com/server/debian9-x86_64.sh | sh